Piedmont City Park
Open to the Public:
6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Open hour exceptions granted for special events
The Land that the Piedmont Park encompasses was donated in 1918 by Captain C V Gardner and donated to ” All the children of Piedmont”. The Park is overseen by an all volunteer board and operates on a very limited budget through the City of Piedmont.